Accredible is the world’s leading Digital Credential Software. Our technology powers Slack certifications, McGraw-Hill courses, Skillsoft badges, IHOP corporate training, UC Berkeley continuing education, and millions more awards, memberships, training, and other achievements. Accredible’s customers rely on our software to design, issue, and manage more than 1.2 Million digital badges and certificates each month.
- Remote First
Accredible is spread across dozens of cities around the globe. From Cape Town to Vancouver, London to New York, our employees live and work in the places that they thrive, wherever they thrive.
- Growing Strong.
We are growing and will continue to expand rapidly. We seek to increase momentum and build a professional, scalable, and efficient team whilst maintaining our friendly, open, and democratic culture.
- We Love What We Do.
We get to help startups get their training programs off the ground and watch their social referrals double, see associations experience double digit membership growth, and enable established companies to transform training and development. We’re passionate about our product – and what it can do for our customers
- Open and Inclusive.
We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin colour, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, ability level, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, education level, identity, and self-identification. We welcome teachers, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between.
About The Role
Come and join the Marketing Team at Accredible! We are looking for an Aspirational Content Writer to join our growing Marketing Team. This role will have the ability to impact Accredible’s standing in the Digital Credential space through aspirational content. The role will be remote, but any candidates near a physical Accredible office are welcome to work in-office when offices are open.
As the Aspirational Content Writer, you will deliver content that will increase brand awareness, continue to establish Accredible as a leader in the Digital Credential space, and engage current and prospective customers. The content you produce will include case studies, press releases, testimonials, news articles, guides, and interviews. For this role, we need someone prepared to act as a customer-facing point of contact and lead internal and external conversations to deliver content. We are extremely proud to have a collaborative culture with a strong and positive team ethic, so being a team player is also essential.
- Candidates should be experienced with creating B2B content for a SaaS or technical product/service
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong content writing skills (verifiable via a portfolio of work)
- Can quickly learn about niche markets and adopt the community voice
- Excels at content production
- Strategic thinker with the ability to tailor writing to specific audiences
- Proactive communicator: You are self-driven and able to voluntarily, clearly, and succinctly communicate ideas and problems to peers and stakeholders. You maintain high standards of written and verbal communication.
- Honesty & Integrity: You do what is right, don’t cut corners that aren’t ethical and are open about your work.
- Motivated and passionate: Finding your passion is a hugely important part of what motivates us all, we want to encourage our employees to find passion in what they do and find what motivates them to make it feel fun.
- Team Player: Our culture as a business is a huge part of who we are and it is very important that everyone who joins wants to be a part of this team.
- Openness to criticism & ideas: You understand that we have to constantly improve and aren’t shy about seeking and receiving suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Enthusiastic: You demonstrate the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information. You can research best practices and make use of them. You want to learn and grow and are excited to take on new challenges.
- Quick learner: You know that you need to actively learn and develop yourself and take pride in developing new skills.
- Problem-solver: You are able to take initiative, responsibility and solve issues yourself.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors
- Two hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it is not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials (courses, books, conferences). We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you would like to go and whatever you would like to do, we will be there to support you.
- Fast promotion opportunities. We have a track record for internal promotion to senior roles.
- 35 days paid vacation time
- Many additional perks!