As a Customer Care Specialist, you’ll be an advocate for our clients and the heart of Aircall by promoting product education and helping other businesses to achieve their goals. In doing so, you’re a key player in growing Aircall. You’ll work closely with our global support team (New York & Paris) to efficiently identify, solve, escalate and advise our customer’s on their questions and concerns for the APAC and EMEA region.
**This position is based in India to work remotely **
Your mission @ Aircall
- Assist Aircall customers via phone, email, and chat primarily through the Aircall Phone, Intercom & Jira Service Desk.
- Prioritise client requests through queue management
- Identify issues and find solutions that both address and delight our customer’s short and long-term needs
- Maintain and foster professional relationships with our clients from all over the world by providing excellent, world-class customer service.
- Facilitate communication and product education through internal and external resources
- Improve and identify existing customer communications across internal tools and channels
- Specialise and become an expert in technical product domains such as integrations, number regulations & porting, quality or knowledge
A little about you
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in a customer support role
- Fluent/Native English Speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have already at least more than 6 months of experience working 100% remote
- Creative and passionate about helping others
- Exhibits uncompromising empathy
- Ability to multi-task across different platforms and forms of communication
- Willingness to work amongst multiple teams in an international and multilingual environment
- Quick thinker and a fast learner
- Ready to grow and develop your career in a fast-growing start-up