We built Anagram because vision insurance is a scam.
Insurance shouldn’t exist in markets that don’t have a meaningful risk to underwrite — vision, dental, and other key healthcare specialities are good examples. We believe transparent marketplaces will prevail.
Our software unlocks insurance benefits and streamlines payment methods for consumers and eye care providers. Consumers get affordable eyewear and providers can freely run their businesses.
Over the past few years, we’ve helped thousands of doctors and millions of patients access vision care more affordable. We are a venture-backed company and the leading software in the vision care industry.
What’s in it for you
Anagram is a team comprised of passionate and mission-driven folks with their eyes set on transforming the healthcare market, starting with vision care. We are constantly building, learning, and growing. The energy is palpable. We hand you the keys, let you control your destiny, and give you ample room to grow.
We are growing quickly and have the unique opportunity to develop technologies and experiences that our industry has never seen before. We are a career-making company and are looking for the best and brightest to make this vision a reality. Join us on this exciting and meaningful ride to the moon! 👁️ 🚀
This role is perfect for someone who is a self-starter and a team player. Your work will have a meaningful tangible impact on the business and our healthcare provider clients. You’ll work directly with our Customer Support team and be the face of Anagram to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- A team player who contributes ideas to improve processes
- Experience in communicating with third-parties
- Strong “Customer first” mentality
- Ability to multitask
- A strong aptitude for learning and using various programs and tools, including, but not limited to: Intercom, Zendesk (or other similar CRMs), Salesforce, Google Suite, etc.
- A passion for healthcare
- Previous experience at a growing start-up
Within 1 Month you will…
- Have a deep understanding of Anagram’s business practices, mission and values.
- Understanding the vision space and feel comfortable with challenges, trends, etc.
- Attend Anagram’s On-Boarding Training. You’ll learn about all aspects of the business with sessions across the different functional groups within Anagram
- Learn pertinent internal tools (Google Apps, Slack, Zoom, Anagram Internal Tools and Platform).
- Learn how Anagram handles customers post-sale
Within 3 Months you will…
- Own a portion of back end support processes
- Demonstrate proficiency in Anagram product, landscape, and offers
- Own your contribution to the Customer Support team by consistently hitting key metrics and KPIs
Within 6 Months you will…
- Own a majority of the back end support process
- Help improve processes and being an integral part of supporting our customers from the back end
Within 12 Months you will…
- Ability to cross-functionally work on other support projects outside of backend processes.
- Have a clear path and understanding of your career path growth within Anagram
- Full Medical and Dental coverage
- A generous equity plan
- Unlimited PTO
- MacBook and any other hardware you need to get your job done
- Fun, creative, and collaborative work environment
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.