We built Anagram because vision insurance is a scam.
Insurance shouldn’t exist in markets that don’t have a meaningful risk to underwrite — vision, dental, and other key healthcare specialities are good examples. We believe transparent marketplaces will prevail.
Our software unlocks insurance benefits and streamlines payment methods for consumers and eye care providers. Consumers get affordable eyewear and providers can freely run their businesses.
Over the past few years, we’ve helped thousands of doctors and millions of patients access vision care more affordable. We are a venture-backed company and the leading software in the vision care industry.
What’s in it for you
Anagram is a team comprised of passionate and mission-driven folks with their eyes set on transforming the healthcare market, starting with vision care. We are constantly building, learning, and growing. The energy is palpable. We hand you the keys, let you control your destiny, and give you ample room to grow.
We are growing quickly and have the unique opportunity to develop technologies and experiences that our industry has never seen before. We are a career-making company and are looking for the best and brightest to make this vision a reality. Join us on this exciting and meaningful ride to the moon! 👁️ 🚀
The Head of Marketing role will be the senior leader on the Marketing team and a member of Anagram’s executive team. You will grow the marketing team, combine strategy and execution, develop brand strategy and awareness, and lead our product, partner, growth, content, and lifecycle marketing initiatives. While the strategy will be a large part of this role, so will execution. We’re looking for a seasoned and natural leader who is a great team player, a quick learner and is passionate about our space.
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative, and not afraid to take risks.
- Design, drive and execute a marketing strategy to drive growth in B2B and B2C channels to exceed YoY growth targets and beat current incumbents
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that are differentiated, increase reach, and power revenue growth. This includes all online and offline marketing efforts
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to CAC, acquisition, channel performance and channel growth
- Work with our initiative owners, developing structured tests across our end-to-end customer funnel, analyzing results for actionable insights, and leading regular reporting on our customer acquisition efforts
- Evolve and extend Anagram’s brand, presence, and direction to get in front of a wide audience (insurance can seem boring; it doesn’t have to be).
- Own our marketing budget and measurement of qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Mentor, coach and recruit a unified team with a culture of excellence and a clear system for understanding priorities, aligning to them, and being accountable for delivering results
Our ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a marketing leadership position with a strong record of accomplishment in brand messaging, direct response, and consumer acquisition
- Expertise in B2B SaaS and B2C Marketing required; fintech or healthcare experience is a definite plus
- Successfully built and shaped the planning and execution of multiple, complex marketing programs which resulted in exponential revenue growth, e.g., experimentation, ROI monitoring, multi-touch attribution modelling, incrementality testing
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue-based results and optimizing large scale B2B/B2C campaigns with deep knowledge of digital, offline, and television
- Results-driven, proactive, and take a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Experience working at a high-growth startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class member experiences
- Full Medical and Dental coverage
- A generous equity plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Macbook and any other hardware you need to get your job done
- Fun, creative, and collaborative work environment
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.