We’re looking for a Senior Customer Support Specialist who loves helping people to join the team. The ideal candidate is quick on their feet, loves solving users’ problems, and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
This role will be primarily working with the Codementor team on the front lines to help out mentors and clients. The candidate should be able to work at least 3 hours overlapping with Taipei (UTC+8) and be flexible in having meetings across different time zones.
Things you might do
- Respond to user inquiries through email — you should be comfortable using English as your only language of communication
- Mediate disputes and disagreements between clients and developers
- Resolve user issues regarding billing, payment, charge backs, and invoices
- Manage issues such as account confirmations, removals, and fraud detection
- Work with the team to optimize customer support processes
- Contribute to the team’s overall understanding of customer support best practices
What you should have
- 5+ years experience with customer support, ideally at a software startup
- Native-level English
- An interest in tech startups and software development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
- Strong analytical and data skills
Why work at Codementor?
- Continuous learning: You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our users’ use cases and provide the best solutions – the learning will never stop
- Diverse team members: Our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds.
- Flat organizational structure: You’ll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do, and every idea is welcome!
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team