Archilogic is a technology company that empowers creators with accessible building information.
We are a team of experts and technologists who have been pushing the envelope across the building industry, and we bring our experience into every decision we make. We come from backgrounds in architecture, software engineering, data science, real estate and development, and more.
The world has witnessed an explosion of location-aware applications and experiences made possible by mapping platforms. We think the next explosion of innovation will happen in interior space, and Archilogic is the premier platform that will make that possible. We democratize valuable data about interior space by moving it out of the domain of “experts” and make it useful and accessible for everyone that needs it. We live for the moment people realize that they have what it takes to innovate in interior space – even without a team of architects. And we’re obsessed with consistently adding value for them at every turn.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed organization with team members spread across the world – from Athens to New York and Uruguay to Russia. Our headquarters and the largest office is in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have a second office in the San Francisco Bay Area.
If you’re ready to be part of the team that’s taking on the building-design-software giants of yesteryear, we’d love to work with you and make it happen.
What you’ll be doing
- Apply your frontend skills to our customer facing products, taking design documents from tools like Figma and Notion and bringing them to life.
- Deliver new features and bug fixes for various internal and customer-facing Vue.js web apps in a 2-week release cadence.
- Design and implement APIs according to the product roadmap in an Express.js-like framework developed for AWS Lambda.
- Maintain and improve existing codebase – Node.js 12, TypeScript.
Quality Assurance and Site Reliability
- Troubleshoot production issues, conduct root cause analysis and introduce preventive actions.
- Define and monitor SLIs, SLOs, SLAs
- Analyze code and logs.
- Manage and write internal and public documentations.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
What we need to see
- 2+ years in Databases and SQL
- 2+ years in the field of continuous Integration tools, frameworks, services
- 2+ years in frontend frameworks such as Vue.js
- Self-directed learning skills
- Startup spirit and open-minded
- Drive to initialise and push through projects
- Team player with a very strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to haves
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with Serverless
- Experience developing large-scale software systems
- Node.js / Express.js experience
- Experience with TypeScript or any statically typed programming language
- Experience with security-related topics.
- Affinity to 3D graphics or Architecture
- Open source projects or contributions
- Brand new office space in central Zürich
- 100% remote work possible – within Central European working hours
- Flexible work hours
- An ambitious, talented, and multidisciplinary team to work with
- The chance to be part of “moving” all buildings into the web!
How To Apply
If this sounds like you, go here to drop us a CV and a letter, website, project or whatever you’ve got to show why you’re the right person.
We respect your privacy and respond to all inquiries. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions – we look forward to hearing from you.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your application:
- Why do you want to work at Archilogic?
- What do you expect from this position?
- Share a project that you are proud of.