The successful Executive Assistant will have an exponential impact on both the work and personal lives of his/her client. S/he helps the client work better, live better, and be better — through administrative support and broader project management, inbox and calendar management, contact management, travel arrangements, research, and other ad hoc tasks — to help the client save time and accomplish more.
- Manage client’s business and personal calendars with tact and thoughtfulness
- Manage client’s inbox
- Respond quickly and with good judgment to various inbound requests from the client
- Coordinate meetings/events
- Schedule personal appointments
- Execute a wide variety of ad hoc administrative tasks for client which may include bills payment, travel coordination, and internet research
See some actual task requests below:
- The client is staying at Ritz Carlton Hotel in Half Moon Bay, CA. Find nearby places to dine and outdoor activities for him to do while in that area.
- Contact a restaurant in Mexico and book it as a wedding venue for December.
- Book a doctor’s appointment.
- Research about wines preferred by women in certain age brackets.
- Track all press mentions of the client’s company.
- Manage client’s contacts (via Contactually and other platforms).
- Create a photo book.
- Send reminders in the morning to the client via WhatsApp regarding his meetings for the day.
- Draft email replies on behalf of the client.
Perks and Benefits:
- Hourly rate of $4.50 (net) for client-facing tasks + 10% night differential for hours worked between 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- A rate increase of $0.50 (net) after 6 months of tenure, and annually thereafter
- Monthly HMO subsidy after 6 months of tenure
- Being part of an exclusive, high-caliber, and supportive community
- Access to playbooks that will help set you up for success in the role
- Cash bonuses that recognize great performance and contributions to business growth
Work Duration & Working Hours:
The goal is for clients to utilize EA services for 30-40 hours per week. Actual hours will depend on the client and the EA’s ability to teach the client to delegate more and more.
- Many clients will initially start with 10-15 hours per week, and it will be the EA’s responsibility to help the client leverage him/her more until the 30- to 40-hour weekly goal is achieved.
- Other clients will be ready to start full blast at 30-40 hours per week from the onset (though this is less likely).
The hours you are required to be online will be dictated by the client’s schedule, but you should expect to have significant, if not full, overlap with the client’s schedule (mostly PH graveyard hours).
- Must be willing to work PH graveyard hours
- Must be able to work at least 30 hours per week
- Able to understand complex problems and comes up with creative solutions
- Has deep emotional, social, and relationship intelligence
- Is a strong communicator (written and spoken)
- Always looks for ways to improve him/herself and his/her work
- Goes the extra mile
- Has great attention to detail
- Preferably with online work-from-home experience; must know his/her way around Google calendars, Google Drive, Docs, Forms, and Sheets
- Is dependable, trustworthy, resourceful, and humble
Minimum Computer Requirements:
- i5 processor (7th Gen or higher) or a comparable processor
- 8GB RAM
- OS: Windows 10
- IF Mac: 2017 model or above
- Internet speed of at least 5 Mbps
*Note: The system requirements above are non-negotiable.