At Found, we are on a mission to improve overall wellbeing by making a proven and medically-guided approach to weight care accessible and affordable for all. We aim to dismantle societal stigmas around weight, ultimately leading to a healthier, kinder world.
We’re the first weight care company to carefully consider the biological, psychological, and social contributors to weight and offer a tailored solution for every member.
Found is a well funded and rapidly growing startup. We’ve already helped thousands of members lose nearly 100,000 pounds and gain back health and wellbeing, and we are ready to scale to help thousands more. Join us.
As the Head of Brand and a founding member of the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for building a category and generation defining brand. You’ll own Found’s creative strategy and brand end-to-end, and report directly to Found’s CEO. You’ll be encouraged to innovate and embrace failure, use data to inform strategy, and work closely with each member of the organization to create products and a brand that meaningfully improve the health and wellbeing of society.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the Found brand and creative strategy end-to-end
- Solidify Found’s brand positioning, visual identity, and voice
- Develop and execute strategy across influencer, organic social, content, and creative marketing
- Establish brand-enhancing co-marketing partnerships
- Build and lead a best-in-class brand marketing team
- Manage and hire various contractors and agency partners across channels (e.g. creative, content, influencer, design and copywriting)
- Collaborate with the growth marketing team to develop assets across all marketing channels (paid social, out of home, video, content, email, direct mail, web etc)
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, community, and other teams to ensure brand is represented properly and consistently across the business
- Create and execute creative high impact marketing initiatives — try things out that have never been done before
- Track and use data to evaluate the success of brand initiatives and leverage these insights to inform future strategy
What You Have:
- 7+ years managing a brand at a fast-paced DTC company
- Adept at growing organic social channels + implementing influencer marketing programs
- Experience in content marketing strategy and execution
- Experience managing creative production teams
Who You Are:
- Captivating brand storyteller
- Innovative / out of the box thinker that is willing to experiment…and fail sometimes 🙂
- Team player and cross-functional collaborator
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to use data to inform strategy
- Passion for the health and wellness space & empathy for our members
- Excited about working for a fast-paced start-up with lofty goals
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.