Founded in 2015, AutoFi is an e-commerce software platform that connects an auto dealer’s customers to a network of lenders, allowing car buyers to purchase and finance a car entirely online. Our mission is to become the industry standard checkout experience for all online vehicle transactions. We are the fastest growing digital retailing software platform in the automotive industry.
Our team is diverse – spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds in finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as investors and commercial partners.
We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about us atwww.autofi.com.
AutoFi is looking for a UX Writer to work within our growing Design and Product Management teams as a contractor for 3 months.
AutoFi is a software platform that connects an auto dealer’s customers to a network of lenders, allowing car buyers to purchase and finance a car entirely online. Our mission is to become the industry standard checkout experience for all online vehicle transactions. We are well-funded and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
As a UX Writer, you will be working hand-in-hand with Product Managers, Engineers, Product Designers, Marketing, and the Enterprise team to develop and maintain customer-facing documentation, help guides, and in-product guidance across products for our dealership users and car buyers.
- Work with product and design teams to create UX and Technical copy for our suite of products
- Help create guidelines governing style, tone, localization, and content reuse.
- Write and edit compelling content for a variety of formats, including support articles, emails, product copy, in product contextual help, screen voice overs and videos
- Ensure that product content is complete and contextual by researching features, and interviewing subject matter experts
- Audit existing content and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop proficiency with Figma to contribute content directly in the designs
- 5+ years of experience creating compelling user-facing content and documentation for software products. Experience with API documentation, SaaS products, or related products is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of UX/UI design process
- At ease managing, multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually, and collaborating across teams.
- Experience with ZenDesk or equivalent knowledge bases and content management tools.
- Experience performing specialized publishing tasks such as video capture, editing, voice-over and annotating screenshots is a plus
- Experience working with tools such as walk me, app cues etc to create personalized onboarding, product tours, announcements, etc is a plus
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.