Our mission at Banzai is to restore human connections to marketing. ❤️ We are a rapidly growing marketing technology company that provides engagement marketing solutions that reach millions of users every year. Banzai helps our customers educate and build relationships with their buyers through event marketing automation, webinars, and virtual/hybrid events.
Currently, Banzai is seeking a hungry, energetic, Associate Product Manager to support the Banzai product team and work as a liaison between the Product team and other departments. By understanding the primary business objectives, the associate product manager will organize customer data, prioritize active sprints, and work with the engineer teams to make sure releases are completed on time and on spec.
The Associate product manager would participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch.
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience managing the entire product life cycle
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior, and marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience with web technologies
- Knowledge of Jira or Clubhouse
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Reporting to the Product Owner and collaborating with the product development team
- Track open tasks for engineers, and make sure everything is as up to date as possible to keep everyone on the same page
- Perform early-stage testing on new development to provide engineers with an initial feedback loop before QA gets involved.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and user trends
- Work closely with the Product Owner accepting requirements from them and providing feedback based on their requirements
- Providing the analytics for the integration opportunities with 3rd party systems and driving the integration processes
- Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Help develop efficient customer communication and feedback channels
What an average day/week looks like
- Regular meetings with the Product team (product owner + product designer)
- Review, define, maintain, and communicate product board and customer requests from Support and Product Board
- Create weekly Product Board round-ups and a monthly product roundup
- Review of the NPS process with the Adoption team
- Process translation requests submitted by customers
- Keep consistent communication flowing on the Shape/Pitch board or any Clubhouse/Jira tickets
- Weekly calls with engineering/product to review pitches and make any changes to upcoming sprints
- Participate in active product sprints/cycles with product designers & engineering
- Groom the backlog in Clubhouse and archive any tickets that are no longer relevant.
- Organize and coordinate production deployments for active product cycles with the right team members and required QA testing.
- 401(k) plan with match
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation PTO policy
- Flexible work-from-home options
- Monthly stipend cards to support work/life balance
- Six weeks fully paid parental leave
- Mentor ship within our Product organization by an experienced functional leader
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development