Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona, Madrid and Oporto.
Reporting to the CMO, the Product Marketing Manager supports the go to market process by articulating product value against our target personas. This mandate includes maintaining an up-to-date repository of feature and benefit statements, owning and maintaining all product-related content on our website, defining value propositions and messaging for upcoming product releases, and supporting the development of sales enablement and marketing campaign materials.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a feature description and benefits repository leveraged internally for marketing campaign content and sales to ensure a consistent and compelling outbound message
- Own all product-related content on the website; ensuring timely updates and accurate positioning of new functionality
- Monitor competitor activity and provide regular internal updates, competitor overview training, and silver bullet positioning outlining our product differentiation
- Collaborate with sales and sales enablement to support the development and execution of our sales enablement plan, including the development of sales playbooks, presentations, battlecards and demo scripts
- Manage internal requests for product information to support the sales cycle
- Coordinate and develop the content for the product release notes and product update customer communication process
- Collaborate with the customer success team to produce materials and resources that support product engagement and adoption
- Minimum 5 years in a B2B technology Product Marketing role
- Strong understanding of Microsoft 365, SharePoint and collaborative technologies
- Superior verbal and written communication skills – Ability to produce concise and effective whitepapers, datasheets, web content, blogs, training materials and competitive battle cards
- Strong business acumen, specifically around business/marketing development
- Demonstrated ability to function as the single-point-of-contact for sales and marketing to help maintain deal velocity
- Able to establish and build close working relationships across multiple functional groups
- Team-oriented player and decision-maker. Able to drive consensus and clearly communicate responsibilities and coordinate the activities of team members
- Understand the content gaps and needs of the marketing and sales team
- Comfortable presenting in front of a large audience
- Experience with creative and design tools is a plus
Life at Beezy
- Full-time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
Beezy is the Intelligent Workplace solution for Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint. By extending the Microsoft productivity stack, we unify the digital workplace and empower users to communicate, share and collaborate better, whether on-premises, in the cloud or in hybrid environments.
Large customers such as Monster, ZF, Hilti and many more can now benefit from the full functionality of their intelligent, modern digital workplace that brings together Collaboration, Communication, Knowledge and Processes.
Beezy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Beezy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Beezy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.