Bold Metrics Inc. (BMI) has created a suite of AI technologies that allows brands to accurately predict customer body measurements and relate them to garment specifications. Using our cutting-edge machine learning algorithms, retailers and brands are ditching conventional sizing solutions and leveraging our technology to reduce returns and increase conversions.
Ultimately, our goal is to revolutionize the apparel industry by leveraging this data to unlock body-relative apparel design. Historically, apparel sizes have been generated in the absence of customer-driven body data. This has led to a worldwide apparel waste problem caused by a high rate of returns coupled with a bad consumer experience around fit and sizing, often amplified online. Along with garment sizing optimizations, the downstream experience becomes more customer-driven, leading to a significant reduction in returns and happier customers.
We are a venture-backed well-funded company and work with some of the world’s largest brands, retailers, and clothing manufacturers in the US, Europe, and Asia.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- In this role, you will be responsible for defining our growth strategy, coordinating and executing growth plans, and optimizing our funnel to meet revenue targets
- You will be a bridge between the leadership, sales, and marketing team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately and executed aggressively
- Working from the top of the funnel to the bottom, you will help lead the entire funnel process, from lead generation to deal closing, and ensure that our marketing and sales efforts achieve our business goals
- You will be obsessed with customer acquisition, using both inbound/outbound strategies and creative approaches to move people through the funnel
- You will constantly collect data to track and improve on all steps in the funnel, identifying bottlenecks and improving funnel metrics
- Develop a system to track conversion rates and measure progress against goals, constantly looking to improve processes, and introduce creative ideas and solutions that are quickly tested and evaluated
- Set up HubSpot to capture detailed and timely data at all customer touchpoints
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE
- 3 to 5 years experience in growth marketing, growth hacking, or sales director role
- Experience setting, executing and iterating a growth strategy
- Experience scaling customer acquisition while limiting costs and maximizing lifetime value
- Experience building, leading and managing a team of marketers and sales personnel
- Proven experience tracking analytics and exceeding sales KPIs
- Proven experience in online acquisition tactics and best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, cross-functional, dynamic, and ambiguous startup environment
- Experience selling highly technical SaaS products a plus
- Experience selling into the apparel or retail industry a MAJOR plus
- A. or B.S. degree required
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE LOOK FOR
- Competitive, “Can-Do” Attitude — You identify opportunities and roll up your sleeves to make them happen; you’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- Creative and Resourceful — You think on your feet, try new approaches, and bounce back when things don’t go your way; you’ve got the perseverance without the ego
- Passion for our products and technology.
- Commitment to fast learning and developing expertise in your area
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Exceptional communicator, both orally and in writing
- Experienced in prioritizing, planning, and organizing tasks and activities to ensure timely completion of job responsibilities while handling multiple tasks, changing priorities and non-negotiable deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Ability to work non-standard work hours when necessary
- Flexibility to work from home
If you have the marketing, sales, and growth chops and are hungry to apply your experience to a fast-paced startup with grand aspirations, then this is the role for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/disability