Brave is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who can lead development on our Ruby on Rails-based Brave Rewards Creators app. We are looking for somebody who always prefers a simple solution over a complex one and who can take solutions from end to end with their full-stack skills.
- Strong Ruby on Rails expertise and experience
- Experience with SQL and Redis
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams
- Comfortable working in an open-source setting
- A passion for helping protect users’ privacy and security
- Written and verbal communication skills in fluent English
- Proven record of getting things done
- Experience with payment systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or AWS infrastructure
- Experience with Kafka or other event streaming services
- Experience with Go
- Familiarity with the world of cryptocurrency, especially Ethereum
Brave is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, national or social origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, veteran status or other factors that hold no merit to job requirements. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.