Are you interested in delivering easy-to-use software that helps churches thrive? We’d love to have you reach out to us!
What We Are Looking For
As the Product Marketer at Breeze, you will be responsible for telling the world our products’ story. With a deep understanding of our church customers and the competitive market, your mission is to develop go-to-market strategies, positioning, and messaging for our B2B SaaS products and features. Working cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, and customer success, you will foster strong connections between teams to deliver consistent messaging across all customer touchpoints.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
As a Product Marketer at Breeze, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and competitive product landscape.
- Know our customers’ pain points and needs and how our products solve them.
- Be the voice of our customers internally to ensure product alignment.
- Develop go-to-market strategies, partnering on all product development stages from discovery and ideation to launch and adoption.
- Analyze market trends to position products in the marketplace.
- Own the positioning, messaging, and competitive analysis for new products and features.
- Ensure clear, consistent, and compelling messaging, value propositions, and differentiators across all touchpoints.
- Train sales and customer success teams on product messaging and positioning.
- Impact revenue growth through adoption and demand generation of new products, features, and add-ons.
- Conduct regular meetings with department stakeholders to gather, track, and manage the tasks needed to complete product roll-outs.
- Serves as a product expert to the greater marketing strategy, tracking metrics, and reporting on any market shifts.
- Create product content (e.g., sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, forum responses) to articulate our products’ benefits to the world.
A Successful Candidate Will Have
- 3+ years of Marketing experience in a SaaS company, preferably functioning as a Product Marketer
- Passionate about helping churches be successful
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Previous remote work experience preferred
- Embodying our core values is a must
- As a remote company, a stable work environment is necessary
- US-based and legally able to work full time in the US. Sponsorships are not available at this time.
Who is Breeze?
We strive to be the world’s easiest web-based church management software for small and mid-sized churches. More than eight thousand churches use Breeze to organize people, track giving, manage events, and more. Most recently, Breeze has expanded its product offerings to include Loop digital bulletins and rsvp. church. We are a team of 51 servant-minded, ministry-loving Breeze enthusiasts working across the United States. Learn more about the Story of Breeze.
Breeze’s Core Values
These are the core values that we try to embody every day as we interact with our customers and with each other. These are also the core values that we look for when hiring or contracting new team members.
- Hustle | Your drive and tenacity to get things done is unstoppable. You struggle sleeping when projects are half-finished. You can’t focus on anything else when you haven’t completed a task. You’ll do whatever it takes to cross the finish line.
- Resourceful | When you don’t know an answer, you know how to find it. When there’s not a solution, you make a solution. You have the creativity it takes to find a way to get the job done.
- Social Savant | You’re generous with people. You can empathize and connect with them on a relational level. Your emotional intelligence is spot on, allowing you to know exactly when to open your mouth and when to close it and simply open your ears.
- Servant-Minded | Your focus is on making others successful. You’re not worried about who gets the credit. You’re humble and able to admit and take responsibility when you drop the ball, learning from the experience to improve next time.
Breeze’s Guiding Principles
These are the principles that guide every business decision, structure change, and policy implementation.
- Serve every small to mid-sized church on the planet
- Be a place that people love to work
- Longevity as a stable and guiding approach to strategy and long-term decision making
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a full benefits package that includes: medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and participation in company 401K.