Casa is the safest place for your bitcoin. We help people around the world secure their bitcoin while holding their own private keys, without the headache and anxiety about losing their funds. Through our intuitive design, robust security, and expert client service, we give our customers the peace of mind that their bitcoin is safe—for themselves and their families.
Casa is looking for a Marketing Director that will continue to help build our brand. Casa’s brand reflects our focus on creating a future where everyone can truly own and protect their wealth, data, and personal privacy. Reporting to Casa’s CEO, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a more tactical execution-focused capacity in the initial phase of onboarding, but has experience building strategic plans and leading teams as the company’s marketing needs expand.
The team is fully remote with the occasional in-person team retreat (retreats are currently remote until travel restrictions ease).
Salary: $125k – $140k
Equity: 0.25% – 0.5%
- Initially execute our marketing strategy from a tactical perspective, then hire and train a direct report to assist in execution. You will continue building and leading the marketing team as the company grows
- Ability to efficiently handle various marketing activity flows, namely: content creation, social media distribution, earned media, and paid activities
- Crafting & executing tactical plans that fit the strategic direction for our high-growth, consumer-focused product
- Work with the CEO to create a marketing budget and lay the groundwork for all paid marketing activities
- Build out marketing activity attribution models to ensure all customer acquisition spend can be properly measured and improved upon
- Assist the product and client service teams with marketing nurture cycles and customer onboarding improvements (email campaigning, product flows, customer feedback cycles)
- Set the tone for protecting and growing Casa’s brand presence, both internally and externally
- Managing various marketing and communication contractors
- Manage both product marketing and growth marketing team needs, working closing with the product, sales, and client services to managing multiple flows
Required Skill Set
- Experience as a leader or as a high-performance individual contributor in a marketing team at a quickly growing startup
- Proficient at setting high-level marketing goals, then creating & executing the plan to reach those goals
- Ability to balance and prioritize many work streams, from setting high-level strategy to being “in the weeds” of execution
- Clear communicator with strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Ability to distil broader product and brand ideas into a tight and cohesive narrative
- A constant learner who is always looking to improve themselves and their team
- Experience with brand management, ensuring brand integrity and quality are consistently maintained internally and externally
- Experience creating multi-channel marketing campaigns (content, paid, earned cycles)
- Experience with – or strong interest in learning more about – Bitcoin, self-sovereignty, personal privacy, and digital ownership
- Experience running and optimizing paid digital campaigns
- Experience ideating, creating, and editing various forms of content (graphics, blogs, video, social posts)
- Experience hiring and managing external marketing contractors (web designers, public relations agencies, content creators)
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, design, customer support or sales activities
- Event planning and trade show experience is a plus
Why you should work at Casa
At Casa, you’ll be working with some of the most passionate leaders in Bitcoin. We value teamwork, trust, ownership, as well as a deep respect for our users and ‘can’t be evil’ design principles. The Casa team is one of the strongest at executing in the industry, and you’ll get the opportunity to work with, learn from, and teach a group of high performers. Benefits include access to the Casa membership employee plan for your Bitcoin security, a personal security audit, full healthcare benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.