We are looking for a skilled Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing Data Analytics team. You will be on the front lines wrangling, modelling and visualizing data from multiple web and web3 apps, delivering world class insights in a hyper growth industry. You’ll also be designing and building API’s across our front end and work closely with our Platform and DevOps team to ensure a reliable and rich data pipeline provides value for all departments of the business. You’ll own multiple projects from start to finish and design processes to ensure that what you build works and scales in the future with minimal upkeep, we don’t want you spending time on maintenance. You’re a superstar if you specialize in speedy integrations and efficient data modelling, we want you to grow and get involved in as many bleeding edge projects as possible. Bonus points if you have experience working with cloud hosted analytics or know you way round self serve analytics like Power BI and Google Analytics.
- Working with tonnes of crypto data from our data lake and third party api’s
- Build cutting edge web3.js integrations to generate insight for our teams
- Own your data pipelines from front to back
- Design innovative visualizations, helping the business to make data driven decisions
- Build and deploy A/B testing models
- Get really comfortable working with crypto data structures and becoming an SME on block chain nitty gritty
- Optimize your own analytics for scalability and big data deployments
- Building custom API’s so the rest of the business can utilize your insights
- Be a founding member of a Data team building the bleeding edge of crypto analytics
- 3+ years Data Science experience
- Proven ability to own a data pipeline from front to back
- Proficient in Python
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Strong understanding of data modelling
- Ability to work in Agile environments
- Experience developing analytics solutions hosted in the Cloud is preferred (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, AWS) a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Power BI would be an js extremely beneficial
- Experience with no-sql is a plus
- Excitement for block chain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies.
- Experience with GitHub Actions and self-hosted runners in particular.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- A strong desire to grow and challenge yourself. While this role is mainly focused on maintenance, we would expect you to constantly find ways to improve and automate services under your purview.
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.