As a Product Manager for our Product Operations team, you will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve Chainlink Labs’ operational efficiency and readiness. The role will work on scaling operations for our existing Web3 products as well as scoping operational impact for new oracle initiatives. This role will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Security, Compliance, Legal, Engineering, and Developer Ecosystems to guarantee operational readiness. We are looking for Technical Program Managers who are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
- Create guidelines for managing relationships with blockchain projects and token bridges
- Serve as the first point of contact for go-to-market teams to onboard new users into Chainlink’s services like price feeds and keepers
- Planning, coordinating, and driving discipline around the processes for testing, launching, and rollout of new Chainlink products and features
- Ensuring the Operations teams are ready with the resources, information, and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Surfacing customer or operations use-cases and edge-cases to validate requirements and proposed product solutions
- Partnering with customer-facing and operations teams to help them make more tailored content for specific audiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of working experience in program or project management, product operations, or consulting that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Familiarity with Web3 technologies like blockchain and smart contracts Experience managing projects collaborating with technical and non-technical teams
- Strong understanding of crypto custody security Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and cross-functional relationship management skillsResourcefulness and agility in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.