Chorus One runs validators on cutting edge Proof of Stake networks such as Cosmos, Solana, Celo, Polkadot and Oasis. We are seeking a Blockchain Engineer with proficiency in Rust. The engineer will build inter-chain communications systems to serve the infrastructural needs of application-level developers.
This position is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team on cutting-edge blockchain networks and financial services around cryptocurrency.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Has considerable Rust experience – especially in the context of blockchain protocols.
- Prior experience with Solidity is an added plus.
- Has good written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys interacting with product stakeholders and translating their needs into technological solutions.
- Build interchain communication systems that allow networks to interoperate with each other seamlessly.
- Interact frequently with application developers and product stakeholders to best understand their needs.
- Design and develop software systems on top of blockchain protocols – to best serve the infrastructural needs of the above.
- Work with DevOps engineers at Chorus One to deploy, monitor, secure and maintain these systems.
- Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive salary + equity.
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at exotic destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA and South Korea.
- Remote work
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about the state of the art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.
To apply, please send an email to positions(at)chorus. one with the following:
- Cover Letter
Interested in working at Chorus One?
Send us your application at positions at chorus. one
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com