Delivery is broken – we’re fixing it!
Circuit’s on a path to completely rebuilding the decades-old delivery experiences such that it’s fast, affordable and convenient.
Gone will be the days where you need to wait in all day to receive a package, where you have to wait for 3 failed attempts to be able to pick it up from the depot, or where you’re forced to stay in to sign for something you consider unimportant.
Already powering 150M+ deliveries per year, and rapidly scaling to 1B and beyond, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company set to influence the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
What we’re looking for:
Circuit is looking for a Content Marketing Strategist to construct a content marketing plan that promotes our organisation’s story, with a focus on engaging, informing and ultimately converting potential users into Circuit customers.
Working with various collaborators, you will also plan, oversee and execute the strategy from start to finish, you will be responsible for aligning content output with our brand narratives, editorial direction and voice as well as managing content planning, development, design, production, analysis and measurement.
A successful candidate would have significant experience establishing an organisation’s content needs, selecting the appropriate channels for distribution and taking on the role of a creative and editor, conceptualising, producing and aligning key internal and external messages that resonates with our target customers across earned, owned and paid platforms.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you’ll work alongside all our teams (Marketing, Engineering and Sales) on a variety of projects simultaneously. We are a data-driven company – You’ll be judged on the real business impact of your content initiatives, rather than non-measurable factors or output volume.
- Develop a clear and engaging inbound and outbound content marketing strategy that addresses our business goals including generating leads, retaining customers, driving traffic, creating engagement, and building brand awareness.
- Work with internal and external collaborators (including freelancers and agencies) to deliver content assets that are within budget, on brand voice and assist with any technical integration of content.
- Manage digital content channels (including blogs, social media, advertising, email landing pages), performing content audits and gap analysis to understand and assess existing content and implement best practices for all Circuit content.
- Analysing content marketing data to identify trends, anticipate customer needs and develop a solid understanding of the target audience for Circuit products.
- Maintaining editorial calendars, style guides, brand voice, metadata and content audit/management plans.
How we work:
We encourage teammates to bring in well-reasoned opinions, productively disagree with us, and to make decisions based on evidence and data.
We’re obsessed with continuous improvement, and we’re not afraid to scrap work if we figure out a better way to do things.
- Curious mindset – Question your assumptions
- Customer Perspective – See problems through our customers eyes
- Value Creators – Growth through value creation
- Productive Candour – We encourage frank constructive feedback
- Outcome Oriented – We measure the impact, not the effort
- ~£50k Salary + Equity.
- The ability to work flexibly.
- Swift decision making and flat hierarchies.
- A high degree of autonomy in your work.
- 5+ years experience in content and marketing.
- Experience creating, managing and editing digital content (written, graphic and video) for specific target audiences across a range of platforms including Facebook Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and WordPress.
- Skilled at writing and copy editing, with the ability to distinguish and apply different writing styles and voices, for a variety of target audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and manage external resources such as freelancers and agencies.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing functions and content management systems, marketing automation, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimisation (, influencer marketing, online PR and other content marketing tools such as Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Buffer, Ahrefs, SEMrush, BuzzSumo etc.
- Experience working in analytical, data-driven environments, and the ability to understand and extract audience insights from a variety of tools and data sets.
- Understanding of interaction design principles in order to ensure accessible and usable content.
- Familiarity with the legal issues related to the content strategy in order to avoid copyright infringement, plagiarism, and so on.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills, the ability to collaborate effectively, meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks.
- Effective communication skills in English, other spoken languages or experience working in them is also a bonus. (We are present in 50+ countries).
- As we are a fully remote company, we require a candidate that is comfortable working in a remote environment with a lot of autonomy.