At Cloud Academy, we want to enrich the lives of our students! We feel passionate that everyone deserves an opportunity to start a new journey in life. In the modern-day marketplace, all companies are looking to move into the cloud, so tech skills and people have become today’s biggest assets for every organization.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Content Support Representative to join our Customer Support team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our students with their content-related questions and concerns. You’ll also be troubleshooting and editing our course content as well as taking technical support issues from our students. Students have the ability to contact the support team through a variety of methods to contact support and it will be up to you to communicate, organize, and respond with a world-class answer.
Cloud Computing is a broad term that encompasses several technologies, platforms, and skills that can be very overwhelming when a student begins. You must have experience in a major cloud-related platform and a good understanding of the technologies behind them. Students deserve to have a personal experience with a cloud computing professional who will help guide them on their new path. That’s you!
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders about updates and fixes to content
- Forward customer feedback to Domain Leads when expert knowledge is needed to resolve the issue
- Analyze customer feedback and produce reporting for the content and support teams in order to:
- Identify areas for improvement regarding content
- Prioritize content improvements
- Make corrections to content based on customer feedback
- Follow up with internal SLAs when content corrects are missed
- Attend Content and Support meetings as a listener and a voice for the students regarding what are high volume issues and concerns.
- Answer technical support questions through Zendesk ticketing system and online chat
- All other studies assigned by the Customer Support Manager and Content leads
- Selfless, attention to detail, and have a servant’s heart for others
- Previous work experience in technical support
- Able to organize and prioritize information from multiple sources
- Able to multitask exceptionally well
- Prior hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform or other cloud service providers
- Experience and proficiency with content management systems and response channels such as Zendesk, JIRA, or similar applications
- A genuine interest in Cloud services and solutions
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
Knowledge of the following tools are helpful, but not required:
- Zendesk Suite (or other ticketing systems)
- Google Sheets / Excel