- Work with the Business Development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc)
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Be the eyes and ears of Clustdoc on the market – being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to growing to the next level
- Handle qualifying calls, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads (later on)
On a typical day, you will:
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Promoting and marketing Clustdoc through extensive email, Linkedin and other communications to prospective customers
- Set appointments when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining activity and lead qualification information in our CRM
- Meet or exceed the assigned quota of daily outreach
We’re looking for a sharp, self-motivated, kind, problem-solving SDR to join our team and quickly move up to Account Executive and beyond. Your role will be to run outbound campaigns and pass qualified leads to our team, with potential customers being mainly Sales teams, business owners, founders or directors in English-speaking countries.
You’re a “people person”, easily establish rapport with others and can effectively reach out to our ideal target customers. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential. You love reaching out to people online, on the phone and with video conferencing. You take getting ignored and rejection as challenges on the road to winning deals, and learn fast about both our sales process and our product.
You’re passionate about and experienced in growing SaaS products
- You have at least 1 to 3 years of Sales experience
- You’re focused, outgoing and want to learn
- You’re organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- You’re fluent in English or preferably a native English-speaker
- The first experience as a Business Developer or Pre-Sales in a startup would be greatly appreciated
- You’ve worked at a fast-moving startup
We are meant to work together if…
- You are a real team player who wants to reinvent with us the way small businesses work
- You want to work in an international and inclusive environment
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
- You have a growth mindset
Our team is fully-remote.
28-35k salary, with a competitive commission structure
Holidays + additional benefits to be discussed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com