Since our founding in 2015, Codecov has evolved from a one-person team to a distributed remote family. We have team members all across the world and we’re committed to building disruptive testing tools and code coverage reports that will allow developers to ship healthier code.
Similar to the customers we serve, Codecov is a diverse group of curious and creative individuals. Join us on a mission to devise, validate, and oversee the creation of software testing and code coverage products.
Codecov is searching for a driven product/content marketing professional with experience in the software testing space to own several key areas of marketing.
This individual will work collaboratively with our product leadership, customer success director, developer relations lead, solutions architect, and other team members to:
- Define and enact Codecov’s GTM strategy
- Refine position / messaging and communicate these changes internally / externally
- Create/update marketing materials such as product pages, solutions pages, onboarding videos, case studies, blog posts, product updates, web pages, and other collateral
- Craft sales enablement materials such as sales decks, competitive positioning, training videos, scripts, and other FAQs
- Evangelize Codecov on webinars and at events (one day)
- Inform product decisions with key market insights
- Lead all future product launches and feature releases
If you are a prolific writer who is passionate about product marketing and wants the opportunity to collaboratively guide the direction of a rapidly growing and remarkably successful SaaS startup please apply below.
- 3-5 years product/content marketing experience at an enterprise B2B software company
- Experience with WordPress, Marketo, and Google Analytics