CodeLathe (an Austin, TX, USA based company), is looking for an experienced content creator who can clearly communicate technical information and industry trends through various forms of engaging digital content such as videos, infographics, and more. As our digital content specialist, you will have the opportunity to create high-quality, meaningful work that not only shines light on Codelathe’s products and brand stories but also starts conversations about current events and trends that matter.
We want a highly creative, self-driven person who is equally comfortable collaborating with engineers, marketers, and customers and working independently. You must have proven experience creating content for different audiences, channels, mediums, as well as tracking content performance. And you must have a strong desire to test content to determine what resonates, plus the ability to adjust accordingly.
- Conceptualize and create content across mediums such as print, long and short-form video (YouTube videos and TikToks), and more.
- Interview product teams and possibly customers to research and create whitepapers and infographics.
- Brainstorm ideas and develop new content in collaboration with teammates both in and outside the content marketing team.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for web pages, blog posts, emails, ads, and social media posts.
- Share content via social, email, and web channels.
- Stay on top of current events and trends to start and contribute to relevant conversations to increase channel engagement and awareness.
- Work with the marketing team to track analytics and boost content engagement.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in digital content creation with a robust portfolio.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, evolving environment and context switch between different products, mediums, and channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Detail-oriented self-starter.
- Ability to work in the USA central time zone.
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent degree in Liberal Arts (English, Psychology, History etc.) or marketing is required.
Location: Remote. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Compensation is based on experience and location.