Codeless is a content production company that helps high-growth companies scale. We produce hundreds of articles each month, with dozens of writers (both full-time and contract) spread out all over the world. We’re fully remote, so you’re free to work whatever hours you want (as long as some overlap with your clients).Here’s a rough list of typical activities you’d face from week to week:
- Coordinating new work with clients
- Assigning new work
- Coordinating work with specialists (writers) and editors based on deadlines (for outlines, drafts, edits, etc.)
- Some QA work (things like light copy edits, checking plagiarism, etc.) to make sure deliverables (pieces of content) meet client specs
- Reporting/updating progress to client
- Managing capacity to see if we need to test/hire new writers
- Coordinating new test writers, vetting quality, etc.In other words, you’re like a part-account executive to help clients and part-project manager, making sure we’re delivering everything on time and under budget.
We’re looking for good people, who can think logically and are detail-oriented. So please answer the application in full!
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- What makes you the perfect fit for this job?
- Describe one previous boss you’ve loved, and why.
- Describe one previous boss you hated, and why.
- What you do you do for fun outside of work?
- We look forward to reviewing your application!
Employer-sponsored health plan after 90 days.
Some agency experience, or content marketing/SEO experience is helpful. We are a fully remote company, so we expect you to manage your time and responsibilities with no in-person oversight.