If you know Linux inside-out, and if you love scripting and distributed systems, then we should talk. If you are an experienced QA engineer with expertise on operating system-level, then it’s a perfect match.CodeNotary is the leading Open Source company for the immutable recording of data and processes.
Our software solution CodeNotary Ledger Compliance® can be used on-premise or in the cloud is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with the same cryptographic verification of traditional distributed ledger solutions. The core engine of CodeNotary Ledger Compliance® is immune, our industry-leading lightweight and extremely fast immutable ledger database.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (can maintain production Linux systems)
- Experience in Python and Linux/Unix shell scripting
- 5+ years of experience in testing Enterprise software products and in particular web applications
- Experience in test strategy, test planning, test cases creation, execution, and defect reporting
- Experience with test automation scripting frameworks (Junit, Robot, Selenium, Sikuli, or others)
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Ability to perform various types of testing – feature, integration, Install-upgrade, regression, database etc.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases / SQL
- Experience with filesystem-, cache-, or database core technologies
- Good team player and communication skills
Still, got questions?