We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer who can take ownership of the testing strategy and execution for both our low-level components (database) and our CodeNotary Ledger Compliance® end-user solution.
Are you exceptionally good at finding and reproducing bugs? Can you find corner cases our developers haven’t thought of? Are you able to automate those test cases using different test frameworks? Then it’s a good match. You will need a solid technical background, including deep Linux knowledge, and the ability to design unit, UI automation, regression and performance test-cases in different programming languages.
CodeNotary is the leading company for the immutable recording of data and processes. Our solution CodeNotary Ledger Compliance® can be used on-premise or in the cloud is always easy to use and can process millions of transactions a second with the same cryptographic verification of traditional distributed ledger solutions. The core engine of CodeNotary Ledger Compliance® is open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable ledger database.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (aware of how things work and able to investigate and debug issues and crashes)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS (how services, registry and configuration/program file structure works)
- Experience in Python and Linux/Unix shell scripting
- Ability to read different programming languages and write test-cases for them
- Experience with test automation scripting frameworks (Junit, Robot, Selenium, Sikuli, or others)
- 5+ years of experience in testing Enterprise software products and in particular web applications
- Experience in test strategy, test planning, test cases creation, execution, and defect reporting
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools such as Public Cloud, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with performance testing and Linux performance analysis tools
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases/SQL
- Experience with filesystem-, cache-, or database core technologies
- Good team player and communication skills
Still, got questions?