Proxify is a fast-growing Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. We partner with more than 350 companies in 20+ different countries, ranging from SaaSstartups, Fintech, Deeptech companies within AI to established enterprises in Media, Electronics, and Finance. Our mission at Proxify is to become the leading Talent-as-a-Service company helping organizations grow by leveraging on-demand top remote engineering talent.
The role and challenge:
We are now searching for a Content Writer that wants to help us to connect with even more companies by creating amazing content for our website. Organic is a core marketing initiative, therefore, the potential impact of your work will be huge in Proxify introducing our service to millions of companies in need of talented developers.
As an SEO Content Writer, you will support the growth of our organic channel by identifying and implementing best-in-class SEO and content development strategies that will drive high organic rankings and increase traffic to the website. If you are an experienced (2+ years working with SEO Content), innovative, data-driven, and creative writer with knowledge of SEO, and a passion for start-ups, software, and remote work, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Write amazing content together with a team of world-class content writers;
- Work on interviews with thought leaders within the industry;
- Optimize and update landing pages and blog articles;
- Collaborate on creating a long-term content strategy and brainstorm ideas with the
rest of the content team;
- Nurture and improve the tone of voice and writing style of our useful content base;
- Write guest blogs for partners.
What we’d like to see:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in SaaS or Tech;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, strong interpersonal, verbal & written
- Self-starter who isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done;
- Proficient in Technical SEO, ability to identify opportunities pertaining to website
crawlability, page speed, core web vitals, HTML/CSS/JS improvements, and
managing our CMS;
- Experience understanding the value, relevance, and intent of keywords as they relate
to respective campaigns
- Excellent writer with extensive experience in the tech industry;
- Good organizational skills & the ability to self-motivate is extra!
What we offer:
- 💻 100% remote work (work from where you want);
- Very flexible working schedule and 24 days of paid time off
- 💻 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 💻 If you’re based in Stockholm and want to work from our office in the centre, you can come with your little friend.
To apply for this job please visit proxify.io.