We are a large international kitchen knife and cookware e-commerce company based in Canada but with a team that is distributed around the world. We sell through many channels including amazon, Shopify & Walmart. You can find out more about the company here https://dalstrong.com/.
At Dalstrong we’re hiring for an all-star Customer Service Specialist to join our remote team! Whether you’re a hobbyist or a pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of our clients’ culinary creations.
This is a full-time position with flexible hours and you will be reporting to the Director of Customer Service. If you’re a detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated Customer Service Specialist, we’d love to hear from you!
- Fully fluent in English.
- Experienced with Achieving Customer Service Excellence
- Hard-working, resourceful, self-motivated, detailed, and responsible.
- Passionate about helping others and the company succeed
- Inventive and proactive in designing and implementing new processes to continually streamline the department and suggest new ideas on a regular basis.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, Google Sheets, Project Management tools
- Experience using Freshdesk (or similar) is a plus.
- Willingness to work for a single employer exclusively
- Capacity to work additional hours if needed
What You’ll Do!
- You will assist customers with product inquiries/concerns.
- You will make sure that customers are delighted and satisfied with their customer service interaction.
- You will make sure that you turn customers around in case they are dissatisfied with shipping/product delays.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Full-time USD compensation (up to $1200 USD /mo).
- Work/life balance. Flexible time-off, holidays, sick days, and fun remote start-up culture.
- Free premium culinary products from our company.