As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world. To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the role
As this is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe. We are looking for a Data Analyst Lead who will play a key role in driving decision-making and help build cutting-edge products at Kraken. You will transform large datasets from complex systems, generate actionable insights, and share the results with stakeholders at all levels of the company. You will also partner and lead projects with product management, engineering, client engagement, finance and other enterprise-level teams. You are a self-starter, results-driven, and passionate to drive the success of products at Kraken using the power of data analytics! Great benefits, amazing perks, remote work, stock incentives, and a flexible PTO policy make Kraken a great place to work. If you value having a seat at the table and want to make a big impact on guiding the direction of marketing and growth at one of the top crypto exchanges in the world, this role is for you.
- Develop, mentor and hire a world-class data analytics team that is a competitive advantage for our company
- Work with engineers to evangelize data best practices and implement data analytics solutions
- Conduct data analysis and generate actionable insights and make recommendations for improving, developing and launching products
- Communicate key results with self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for your product teams and key stakeholders
- Develop and automate reporting of key performance indicators of various Kraken’s products and services at scale, solving for business priorities
- Partner with product managers to design experiments to test hypotheses and help with idea generation and refinement
- Collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build key datasets and data pipelines using Python/ETL frameworks
- 8+ years of industry experience in the data analytics field
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, scripting languages and database concepts
- A consistent track record of developing and deploying analytics solutions using Python, R, SQL, distributed data warehouses and computing platforms
- Experience with performance reviews as well as mentoring and leading a team of data analysts
- Experience with other data tools such as Druid, Hadoop, Tableau, and Superset is a plus
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Expertise with data warehouse development and best practices
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.