Graphite is a boutique digital marketing agency that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Canada, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We’re looking for our Director of Marketing to launch a premium Marketing Strategy at Graphite and build out a world-class Marketing Team to execute their vision. You will be the first Marketing hire at Graphite and will be responsible for creating, managing, and driving the execution of a Marketing Strategy that spans both Graphite’s B2B SaaS business, as well as Graphite’s Growth Consulting business. This will include designing and executing marketing campaigns and tests that drive new user and client acquisition for our different verticals. You have a passion for continuous testing and learning, a keen interest in analyzing and identifying patterns and behaviors, and enjoy working cross-functionally with multiple departments, including Sales, Product, and Revenue. This is a fully remote job opportunity.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the CGO, CEO, Director of Revenue, and the Product team to roadmap strategic marketing initiatives that drive growth across SaaS and consulting verticals
- Lead our digital presence (SEO, Content, Email, and Social) across our three business verticals
- Define and execute a world-class content strategy by researching content for blog posts, thought leadership pieces, trend reports, and more
- Define and execute a world-class event-based strategy, including non-traditional in-person events that drive brand awareness and client conversions
- Own and execute growth marketing experiments that leverage out-of-the-box, creative thinking; turn successful experiments into new marketing playbooks and strategies
- Develop and deliver end-to-end campaigns that drive conversions throughout the customer journey of awareness to purchase
- Collaborate with Graphite’s Creative Director to optimize and integrate Graphite’s brand voice across multiple business verticals
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and branding activities, their effectiveness, and business impact
- Develop product marketing materials
- Develop and integrate marketing strategies (events, digital, PR, and more)
- Analyze campaigns, consumer trends, and the competitive landscape
What you’ll need:
- 7 years of total marketing experience, including at least 3 years for an Enterprise SaaS company
- A creative storyteller who communicates naturally across platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to produce persuasive multi-channel content.
- Demonstrated ability (and desire!) to work with product, sales, and customer success to define messaging and positioning for new features/products, and bring them to market.
- Comfortable defining the KPIs and metrics to measure success, and being held accountable for them.
- Strong communication skills: ability to present complex concepts and analysis in a clear, succinct, and organized manner
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proven track record of designing and executing marketing experiments that result in successful new marketing playbooks and strategies
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
- Process As Needed – We view the process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes the same way we develop products – through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
- Autonomy – We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible Work Environment – Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
- Compensation – We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
- Vacation & Time Off – In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
- Benefits – We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification.
To apply for this job please visit graphitehq.recruitee.com.