Dosina Translation, a fast-growing Translation Agency is currently looking for a remote Project Manager in our Translation / Localization department.
Who are we?
Dosina Translations – a fast-growing Translation and Localization company offering online services to a global clientele. The company specializes in language services covering the Nordic languages. We work closely with an extensive international network of professional highly qualified and certified linguists. Dosina Translations have offices in both Belgrade, Serbia and Oslo, Norway.
We are currently looking for a smart, hardworking, motivated Project Manager to join our team of dynamic, result-oriented employees.
- Coordinate and oversee different stages of localization and language-related projects
- Coordinate internal and external suppliers and resources for assigned projects
- Prepare and issue supplier purchase orders
- Maintain accurate and complete electronic project records and project file archives
- Maintain effective vendor relationships to ensure quality product delivery
- Improve processes and identify opportunities
- Communicate with team members and linguists on a daily basis, both verbally and through email, or phone
- Prepare, convert and upload files for localization on servers and in software
- Monitor the progress of ongoing projects
- Prepare the files for delivery according to the client’s requests
- Think “out of the box”, show flexibility and react quickly in situations to complete all projects in a timely manner
- Manage to budget and assign projects within the given frames
- Bachelor degree
- Communicate in a friendly and professional way
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal) and preferably other languages
- Previous experience working in an international environment
- Previous project management experience is beneficial
- Fast learner of new technologies and skills
- Ability to multi-task and to adjust/adapt to rapidly changing priorities and circumstances
- Knowledge of Translation Software’s are beneficial – Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast ++
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicative, social personality, active listener
- PC skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
What We Offer
- Being part of a fast-growing translation agency
- Growth opportunities in an expanding company
- A vibrant work environment
- Challenging, varied projects and tasks
- Training, support, and growth opportunities
- A flexible, highly autonomous and collaborative environment
Please send your Cover Letter and CV in English and highlight any experience in the translation business or languages you speak.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org