Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 master node network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 60 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi’s culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What’s in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere on the planet and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an excellent content writer with in-depth knowledge of the cryptocurrency space and a passion for blockchain technology. Working closely with all departments across the Energi organization, the content writer will create and publish high-quality written content that encapsulates the brand voice of Energi.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to capture complex ideas and communicate them in well-crafted, engaging content that is easy to understand. They should have a deep love for writing and an impeccable grasp of the English language. Beyond that, they should be a self-starter who thrives with minimal supervision, consistently producing content that meets or exceeds the expectations of the brief.
What You Will Do
- Develop content strategies for new products and other announcements
- Support releases and technical updates with explanatory content
- Coordinate with other teams to gather technical information for guides and other documentation
- Create and publish communication material like blog posts, website content, and slide decks that cater to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Create exceptional, clean, and easy to understand content about Energi and the broader crypto field
- In-depth knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- 1 or more years of experience writing content on the crypto/blockchain space
- 3+ years of experience as a content writer in a professional capacity
- Exceptional English writing skills and an eye for detail
- The ability to write for both an expert and non-expert audience
- Self-starter with the ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- When applying for this role, please include a cover letter introducing yourself, explaining your current connection to cryptocurrency, and sharing links to any articles/publications that you’ve written in this space.
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a blockchain/crypto organization
- Experience working in a fully remote environment
- Degree in English, journalism, marketing, or another related field.
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.