Ad a Google Ads Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Google Ads accounts including Search, Display, Shopping & YouTube. Our Ads Managers are able to quickly assess an account, develop a strategy to improve results for the key metrics, and most importantly implement and improve on that strategy over time through testing.
Fetch & Funnel works with many types of businesses including Lead Generation and B2B but our bread and butter are growing eCommerce companies. An ideal candidate will have experience managing campaigns for Shopify based businesses.
Your focus will be primarily on campaign creation and management but Ads Managers who excel will take a 360-degree approach to digital marketing from creative strategy to landing pages. The ideal candidate will be interested in understanding email marketing, landing page optimization, and a general understanding of how multiple paid ad channels work together. You’ll have the support of experts in these areas but you should be willing to dive in and contribute your knowledge as part of a team effort to drive results.
You’ll work with a fully remote team, using Slack, Trello, and other tools to stay in touch daily. While we don’t require you to be based in the U.S. you will need to be regularly available for team meetings and client calls during a standard U.S. workday.
- Creating and managing the execution of direct response marketing strategies based on a client’s business objectives.
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis, contribute to weekly/monthly client status calls with regular reporting on results.
- Working with our team to assess and improve overall marketing performance
- Constant learning to improve your understanding of the paid marketing world
- You’re an expert in Google Ads, having directly managed large budget campaigns with results to show
- You’ve run successful campaigns on all Google channels including Display, YouTube, and Shopping
- Must have strong eCommerce experience, primarily managing campaigns for Shopify businesses. Not just lead generation
- You know exactly what to do to improve results in an account within minutes of looking at one
- You’re enamoured by the industry, at the top of your game while continually improving your knowledge by diving deep into industry blogs and more importantly via experience.
- Knowing that conversion rate optimization is just as important as your campaigns, you are well-versed in landing page design and multivariate testing.
- You’re willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.
- You’re a conceptual thinker, someone able to create a range of ideas and strategies for campaigns along with having total confidence in your execution and communication with clients.
You will be a great fit at Fetch & Funnel if you are:
- Highly analytical; comfortable with data and numbers
- Willing to travel occasionally, maybe once per quarter
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Always paying attention to details, small things don’t slip by
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Always willing to advocate for your ideas
Self-driven to succeed and comfortable executing at a high level while working in an entirely remote team setting
- Driven to spearhead projects and initiatives that may not yet exist
Only want to work remotely
- PRO at communicating and collaboration
Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team, and we love what we do!
We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed but are also safe to fail. We’ve been profitable since day one, and we’re building a brand that’s focused on long-term sustainable growth. We’re always learning how to make Fetch & Funnel the best place to work for all of us, and not just another agency. We seek amazing people that offer different perspectives and bring additional skills to our team. If you’re looking to contribute in a big way toward building the best agency on the planet, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- 401K plans and life insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work remotely from wherever you desire
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!