Formstack is a 15-year-old remote-first company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
As part of the Marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager serves as the glue between Product, Marketing, and Sales functions. You will be responsible for learning product strategy, getting to know customer and user personas, and developing the tools and campaigns that drive revenue and adoption of new products within key segments.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced PMM with SaaS experience – passionate, energetic, analytical, both a planner and a doer, and always strives for excellence. Success in this position will require leadership, creativity, and coordination skills with the ability to adapt to frequent change.
How you will succeed:
- Positioning and Messaging – Develop product and audience positioning and messaging that differentiates Formstack’s products in the market
- Demand Generation – Working with content, design, acquisition, and other teams to promote products and audience strategies that drive conversion
- Sales enablement and training – Communicate and train on the value proposition of the products and specific audiences to the sales team and aid in the development of the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Content and Collateral – Drive the creation of dynamic content and collateral to increase adoption and product usage for key segments
- Product launch – plan launches of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to success
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria as well as the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Reporting – Consistently report on learnings and initiative progress
Who you are:
In addition to proven experience working in a fast-paced setting and excellent communication skills, you must possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years product marketing experience, experience with Saas preferred
- Thrives at relationship building in remote environments
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible, and adaptable to new situations
- You’re a witty and skilled problem solver who thrives in starting and maintaining new initiatives
- Strong analytical capacity and presentation skills while communicating learnings to a variety of stakeholders
- You can create and execute sales training programs including content creation with ease
- Strong understanding of sales processes, structure, and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal teams and customers
- Experience working to tight deadlines and marketing cycles
- Successfully balances strategy and day to day implementation
- Familiarity with no-code, workflow automation, and workplace productivity market is a bonus
$75,000 – $85,000 USD
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.