We’re welcoming more humans to our growing team. Bizly is a hybrid meeting SaaS product built for fortune 500 enterprise companies who need to source and contract venues and plan hybrid events. We’re a fully-remote, fast-paced, rapid-growth start-up. Join our team!
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to book meeting space, plan their hybrid events and run gatherings easier than ever before. Now we need you.
We’re looking for
We’re welcoming more humans to our engineering team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact. This role will focus on creating patterns and surfaces that drive new, powerful behaviors around meeting planning.
We need someone who is
- Experienced with building full-stack web applications.
- 3+ years of experience with REACT, Typescript, PHP, and Laravel.
- Anticipate users’ needs and create solutions that guide them to where they need to go.
- Actively engage with peers and thought leaders to identify innovative approaches that should be considered.
- Excited to work in an early-stage environment, collaborate with the design and product org, and work on different projects using different technologies.
- Continuously identify opportunities to reduce waste, focus on what’s most important, and ship products faster than most think is possible.
- Take a holistic approach to understanding your team and unlock their potential.
- Co-create a culture of caring, thoughtfulness, and speed in the engineering department
What you can bring to Bizly
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience at a tech-forward, product-driven company or startup.
- Experience in a culture centered on accountability and continuous improvement.
- With a strong commitment to diversifying you’re very thoughtful about your decisions and reasoning.
- Track record of making foundational engineering decisions that were right and scaled.
- Prepared to improvise and problem-solve solutions on the spot with difficult, atypical problems.
- The ability to communicate your vision, strategy, and the reason behind your decisions both internally and externally
- A tactical “roll up the sleeves” approach to the work, being able to work independently and be resourceful when there isn’t a full-time or in-house resource for the need.
You are the kind of person who
- Takes pride in owning projects from ideation to completion.
- Thrives in a collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment.
- Is super passionate about building amazing experiences and owning how that happens.
Inclusivity is central to our company, product, and mission. If you’re passionate, dedicated, and unafraid to change the status quo, we encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t an exact fit. At Bizly you’ll have the opportunity to grow, space to be yourself, and ownership over your success, not to mention a few perks. It’s an exciting time to get in early and make an impact following our 10x ARR growth over the past year. Show us what you got! Psst: We have offices in NYC and the Bay Area but are fully remote-friendly.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.