GetBEE is looking for an experienced UI Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
GetBEE is a digital clienteling platform that streamlines branding, booking, billing as well as live and personalized online consultations, nominated as a Global Innovator by Expo Live, an initiative of Dubai Expo 2020. We offer white-label and user-friendly platforms that personalize the online shopping experience beyond the use of chat-bots to a more wholesome, immersive experience. Our client base spans across the Middle East, Europe, and Latin America and includes the likes of Dolce & Gabbana, Lancôme, and others.
As the UI Designer, you are responsible for working with the product on user requirements, assisting with a/b testing, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. Ideally, you will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow and retain our customer base.
This position requires experience in designing software and wireframe tools. It is key you can convert requirements into process flows using Figma or similar tools. Enhancing our web app experience on Mobile phones is key for this role.
This is a fully remote position, open globally.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with the Product Manager and Engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps using Figma or similar tools
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets especially for web apps used on both for iOS and Android phones
- Building page navigation buttons and search fields
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Proven 5 years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer working on Web & Mobile Web app-based enterprise SaaS products
- HTML/CSS coding is a plus
- Portfolio of design projects supporting web or web apps for SaaS products
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good time-management skills
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- A positive and resilient mindset
- A passion for good design
- Creativity and innovation are valued
- Passion for learning and sharing knowledge. Passionate about education and/or technology
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus and not a must
- Team builder who identifies closely with, and is passionately committed to, the achievement of the company’s overall mission
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to work remotely, joining an ambitious tech start-up company
- The chance to develop your career in the start-up world, working with inspiring colleagues that have unique ideas, and be given more autonomy than you’ve ever had to execute your ideas to scale
Interested? Email your CV, Portfolio, and Cover Letter with the title “UI Designer [First Name Last Name] Job Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org
GetBEE is a value-based organization that focuses on trust, collaboration, and social impact. We are a diverse and international team and have prioritized Tech for Good initiatives across the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. From the very start, GetBEE has been on a mission to Bring Expertise Everywhere. We use technology to create meaningful human connections. We are here to shape the future of remote work. We aim to become the leading platform for all knowledge-based on-demand services, with a focus on personalized e-commerce experiences.