At Go, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing team. To build on this momentum, we’re searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to help us evolve. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. This position will span both consumer (end-user) and client (business) outreach. This is a highly collaborative role interfacing with creative, product and sales teams.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s go-to-market strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve immediate and long-term business goals, identify improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Assist in developing market research, competitive analyses and consumer trends
- Share best practices, local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing campaign performance metrics and generating insights
- Interface with outside partner agencies (social media, PR. media) to coordinate activities and evaluate performance, provide tactical support as needed
- Maintain an inventory of brand and sales materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Work closely with the creative team to assist in the creation and execution of a client-facing communications strategy
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred, but not required
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with consumer research
- Experience working with data (reporting, insights) to drive marketing decisions
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Team Go is a remote-first company. We hire from (almost) everywhere, and you can work from (almost) anywhere.
- The Marketing Coordinator should be able to overlap significantly with Portland, OR (PDT, UTC-7)
About Team Go
We use technology to inspire and empower humanity, and to enrich real-life relationships with friends, family, and community because we believe in a world where social technology unites us and makes us happier. We started on this mission by putting together a team of people to fix social isolation and bring people together to do things they love.
By looking at how people make plans with one another, we built the Go app around peoples’ existing behaviours: sharing plans with our friends, inviting friends to collaborate, finding time to hang out, and the last (best) part: making it all happen in real-time, in real life.
We also want the local businesses in your community to be part of the conversation, which supercharges the Go app and helps you find what you love to do and do it with the people you already know.