Our Sales Development Reps (SDRs) research prospective customers, create intelligent outreach strategies and identify qualified sales opportunities. As an SDR, you will cold call and respond to inbound leads using your business acumen and cannabis experience to close deals.
We’re Looking For Top Producers Who Have:
- A track record of closing deals and consistently exceed sales targets
- Previous B2B sales experience in the cannabis experience
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The strong desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A commitment to training daily to sharpen and improve skills
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
- Earn up to $250,000 a year in total compensation
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, text messages, and social media
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects to set appointments
- Help mid-sized and enterprise cannabis operators stay compliant and competitive through our products & services
- Work collaboratively with our customer success, activation, and product teams to give our costumes a world-class onboarding experience
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning how to master your craft through daily training, role-playing, and coaching from your peers, manager, and the Chief Revenue Officer
- Advance your career in sales with promotion opportunities into management
- Prior cannabis industry experience is
- This is a fully remote company and therefore a fully remote position.
- We are looking for someone who is ready to join us full-time after a brief trial period (all of our employees do this).
- Occasional travel to conferences and sales events may be required. This will be dependent on COVID-19.
- Salary: $50,000
- Benefits: Unlimited time off; health, vision, and dental coverage; 401k and other cool perks