We’re looking for a confident, savvy and self-motivated person with strong experience managing the complete acquisition lifecycle in a SaaS environment, who is used to working remotely. As a digital marketing collective, we’ve built a SaaS tool to bring in new customers, so it’s the ideal time to join – you’ll be responsible for running acquisition campaigns and converting potential customers to purchase, communicating our value to potential customers and then building profitable funnels.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR – MUST HAVES:
- Strong 5+ years experience as a growth hacker or performance marketer
- Ability to convey the value proposition, retarget and nurture customers from across sectors
- A proven track record of success and growth
- Understand how to growth hack software
- Expert in acquisition and monetisation
- PPC & digital advertising experience
- Experience using and implementing analytics such as Google Tag Manager, GA & Facebook Pixel.
- Understand how to optimise funnels, extract value and nurture customers.
- Experience in managing advertising budgets
- Ability to work with developers, designers and marketers
- Understand how to track the success and provide insights
- Experience of Notion and Slack
- Native or advanced working level English
The ideal person must have had experience working in a start-up environment, be used to remote working, be able to collaborate with other freelancers across multiple time zones and have the digital nomad mindset.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU’RE:
- Proficient in more than one language
- Prior experience working at an agency, start-up, SaaS company, or background in marketing
- Prior experience in one or more of the following Fintech, Ecom, Apps, Saas, PropTech, AI, AR, Machine Learning, VR, eSports, Crypto or any other disruptive verticals.
WHY WE’RE LOOKING NOW
After working together as a marketing collective, we’ve just released Launchpad, a new frictionless way to solve marketing – built for founders, department leads and developers in need of a marketing boost.
They select the marketing services our expert collective offers, then pay via subscription. It’s the fastest way to get expert-level marketing and solves all the pitfalls of working with agencies and freelancers – we know there’s a better way to do things. Launchpad offers flexible contracts, guaranteed expertise and project-specific work, combined with access to a whole team, with superb client communication and regular reporting.
Sound good? Ready for a challenge? Now’s the perfect time for you to join us, as we take this to the next level.
ABOUT LAUNCHPAD – trylaunchpad.io
We’re a collective of expert freelancers working together to deliver a new approach to marketing. We know what agencies are like (sadly) and we’ve ripped their rulebook apart to bring something light years ahead ; )
We’ve started at the top of the funnel with a solution for leads, but the plan is to release a full Client Hub with a dashboard, reporting, analytics, useful docs and tools.
You’ll get to work alongside a collective of talented freelance marketers and designers at Growth Rocket Apps, as we build and grow our new SaaS model for digital marketing.
We’re a remote team of digital nomads, and our lower overheads mean we can pass the savings on to our clients. We have a 50/50 gender split and we’re spread around the world across multiple time zones (just like our clients!) and we speak native English, Spanish, German, Turkish, Russian and a little of some other languages.
We know that being a freelancer can be isolating sometimes, so we offer the support of a whole team with collaborative projects, knowing that we can confidently earn more as a Collective and undercut agencies!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote working and flexible hours – so you can work on your terms from anywhere
- The ability to earn more as we grow with generous profit sharing.
- Work from 2 to 4 days a week, giving you the time to focus on other projects, clients or simply have more time off
- Everyone grows with the company, so you’ll have the opportunity to receive growth shares
- We pay competitive rates, you can even choose your prefered currency to be paid
- Support from other freelancers, founders and entrepreneurs
- Following the success of our new SaaS model, we’re planning to add big company benefits for our freelancers such as Sick & Injury Pay, Family Leave, Compassionate Leave, Rewards & Perks, Private Health Care, Legal support and much more…