TradeBlock is the leading institutional digital assets trading platform. TradeBlock provides standardized connectivity and a powerful suite of tools to capture the end-to-end trade lifecycle for liquidity providers, asset managers, corporate clients, and exchanges, among others.
About the Role
The objectives of TradeBlock’s Head of Product include developing a vision and strategy for product creation; marketing and raising awareness for the product from its conception to its (v2) release; and providing research / competitive intelligence that facilitates informed problem-solving and decision-making across the company. The Head of Product leads, mentors and supervises the product management team, such as user experience (UX), product marketing and product analytics.
Critically, the Head of Product will have a close relationship with the CEO and other members of the company’s senior management – most notably, working very closely as a partner with the Chief Architect, VP of Engineering and Head of Growth.
This full-time role offers a competitive base salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible time off and a rewarding work environment.
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of all product-related activities including:
- product vision
- product strategy
- product innovation
- product design
- user research
- product proposals
- product development
- product growth and marketing
- product analytics and metrics
- Responsible for the product innovation and vision stages, continuing through the marketing campaign and extending past the product’s release;
- Responsible for designing, improving and maintaining the product to guarantee it continues to satisfy customers; remaining sensitive to customers’ needs and desires;
- Responsible for effective recommendations for product positioning;
- Responsible for managing the daily progression of all product-related activities;
- Lead & facilitate product management teams to ensure they are creating products that deliver value to both the user and the business.
- Strong reputation as a visionary, innovator and leader in a software engineering-based company, with over 10+ years of experience;
- Exceptional, hands-on technical skills and ability to solve large, complex problems;
- Experience building world-class software and a proven track record of strategic product vision with scalable products;
- Experience with Agile transformation;
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and experience leading, attracting and developing strong results-oriented teams;
- Passionate about the changing customer needs, continuously incorporating customer feedback to improve products;
- Ability to understand target markets and audiences, evaluate market trends and the competition’s various marketing strategies;
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to determine product and feature viability; define metrics related to product performance.
Candidates must have a relevant degree such as Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, IT Product Management, Computer Science, Marketing, Psychology or other related subjects.
- 90% of Medical, Dental, and Vision costs are covered by TradeBlock (Coverage starts from day one)
- 401k Match w/ 5% company match
- Flexible PTO (Taking time off is important and encouraged)
- Opportunities for Equity in Digital Currency Group
- Paid Family Leave for mothers and fathers
- All new employees receive a WFH stipend.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.