HedgeHog Health is a tech-enabled behavioural health company focused on improving the lives of families with Autism.
About the Role
HedgeHog is seeking a Business Development Lead who will be responsible for bringing in new business by building relationships with partners such as pediatricians, speech and occupational therapists and other Autism related non-profits.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will work cross-functionally with our clinical, marketing, product, and engineering teams to develop and drive our sales and marketing strategy.
As one of our first Business Development Leads, you will have the chance to play a crucial role in helping shape this role for the future. Your primary goal will be to drive sustainable business growth through boosting referrals for HedgeHog’s Parent Coaching Programs and building strong relationships with partners.
What you’ll do, if hired
- Shape, test, and refine our sales scripts in conjunction with clinical and sales leadership
- Educate prospective partners such as physicians and non-profits on HedgeHog’s services and benefits
- Identify and prioritize prospective partners to exceed targets
- Build trusting and loyal relationships with clients and partners
- Keep track of all your activities in our CRM and other tools
Why you’ll love it here
- We are solving a really big problem for families in the Autism space and your energy and ideas will be a big part of the solution.
- As a startup, you’ll have near unlimited possibilities for growth and the ability to make a significant contribution to our day to day operations.
- You’ll have the ability to work independently, share new ideas, and work collaboratively with a smart and agile team.
- BA or BS Degree
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience preferably in a healthcare-focused role.
- Experience doing cold outreach via phone, email, LinkedIn and other tools
- Great communication and phone skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to exceed activity and sales targets
- Previous experience working remotely