As an Automation QA Engineer, you take part in сrafting and implementing an automation strategy to accelerate testing with the highest level of quality and accuracy. You`ll work closely with an experienced Automation QA Tech Lead and development teams to continuously deliver highly valuable and reliable products to our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Сreate, update, and execute UI and API tests using Java stack;
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Analyze test results, troubleshooting issues and write up defects with a high level of detail;
- Work with product owners and tech leads to identify and prioritize tests for automation;
- Interact with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable functional test automation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 1,5 + years of experience in automation testing (Web, API) with Java / .Net Core;
- Experience of participation in an end-to-end software development lifecycle;
- Experience in analyzing the project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and technical requirements;
- Background in design Test Cases/Check Lists which effectively exercise the software under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality;
- Experience with any REST API frameworks;
- Basic knowledge of SQL and experience with RDBMS;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail or similar test management tools;
- A fast, passionate learner;
- Intermediate knowledge of English, fluency in Ukrainian and Russian.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Experience with CI tools, like TeamCity (using for auto-running and managing);
- Knowledge of base patterns used for autotests;
- Experience with Mobile automation, Docker;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent specialization.
- Flat organizational structure
- OKR-based planning
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
- Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.