Instana is a fast-growing and well funded (>50m, Series C, Accel Ventures) German startup with more than 200 employees. As the leading provider of Application Performance Management (APM) solutions for cloud-native, containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to optimize the performance of today’s dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle.
Instana´s revenue has in 2020 accelerated by 180% – their dedicated focus on cloud-native microservices differentiates them from most other APM companies and has helped them to win top customers like Apple or Adidas.
Instana has recently been acquired by IBM as part of their evolving new AI Ops software division with Watson AI & Red Hat. The combined offering will leverage AI in all areas of IT Management, with Instana´s observability solutions being the foundation to smartly manage and automate DevOps tasks like never before.
Instana is looking for several experienced Product Managers or technical Devops Experts to join them in defining the future of Cloud-Native Application Performance Management and Observability.
At Instana, Product Management plays a key role in driving business outcomes through continuous discovery and close collaboration with product design, engineering and go-to-market teams as well as with customer organisations.
As a senior product manager, you will drive the discovery and solution development process for a part of Instana´s monitoring and analytics solutions.
- Techn. Product Manager, Kubernetes Monitoring
- Technical Product Manager, AIOps
- Techn. Product Manager, Hybrid Cloud Monitoring
- Technical Product Manager, Logging
- Passion for & Experience with the monitoring focus area of the role (Kubernetes, AIOps, Hybrid Cloud, Logging)
- Product management or technical project experience in IT infrastructure, DevOps tooling or related areas
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to operate autonomously and deliver outcomes
Instana is an engineering-driven software company with a truly agile organisational setup. Flat hierarchies & cross-functional teams enable you to drive the future success of your focus areas very directly – you are a key part of all decision making processes, fully empowered from strategy to execution.
If you try to think differently, are passionate about what you do and brave enough to ask critical questions about the status quo, then you will love to work for Instana.
Instana´s team works from home-offices, Coworking Spaces or one of their dev hubs in Solingen, Munich (Germany), Novi Sad (Serbia), Chicago or Austin (USA). Due to the worldwide spread, they have a strong belief in remote office culture and a healthy work-life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Join the leading provider of AI-driven application performance monitoring (APM) solutions for microservices and cloud-native applications
- Opportunity to design & shape a core part of the product within a fully empowered, cross-functional product team
- Flat organizational structure, fully remote work setup & high degree of work autonomy
- Exponential company growth & attractive salary package