Kisi is an american security platform with offices in Brooklyn and Stockholm and a global remote team spanning from America, Europe, Africa and Asia. We create hardware and software that helps businesses connect and control their spaces through the cloud.
About the Role
Join us as a Sales Operations Manager to help us grow and make more office spaces digital, seamless and secure. You’ll be responsible for a fast-growing SaaS sales team that focuses on marketing and selling our cloud-based services around the globe.
- Streamline and standardize the sales process:
Keep the sales pipeline streamlined and provide efficient documentation to the sales team, so every lead is treated appropriately and with the highest likeliness of success.
- Own the CRM:
Make sure the CRM follows the sales process, allows for insightful data analytics and build dashboards on top of CRM data.
- Create insights from sales data:
Show us where we can go next – if we are able to continuously improve based on data insights, we’re building a robust and scalable sales system.
- 2+ years experience in operations
- Strong analytical skills & SQL knowledge
- People person – loves the human aspect as much as numbers
- Results-driven and entrepreneurial mindset – you enjoy being part of a fast-moving organization
- Passion about our product and curious to learn more about SaaS sales in the security industry
- Real impact:
your contributions matter, and your impact will reach customers within a few weeks of on boarding. We have quick turnaround times and enjoy working under reasonable pressure.
- You’re in for the full picture,
from understanding and enhancing project requirements to building and verifying that your solutions work.
- Work hard, play hard.
Competitive salary, benefits & wellness programs, yearly company boot camps, but also a lot of heavy lifting and crunching. We want to go above and beyond.
- Anything but ordinary.
We’re a fun (& kinda geeky), international crew with offices in Brooklyn and Stockholm as well as teammates all around the world.