Koombea is looking for a Project Manager to join our Operations team in Colombia or as a remote worker.
Koombea Project Managers are fluent in English, know how to handle customers and teams by setting the right expectations, are motivational leaders that employ different techniques to ensure the project is successful, and collaborate to continuously understand and improve the processes and tools that are truly meaningful for the success of the business.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Develop a project plan to track progress.
- Oversee the performance of the team.
- Ensure that the team is focused on the right tasks by coordinating the team’s tasks, understanding that some teams may demand more micro-management than others.
- Talk to customers to groom the project backlog, manage the project scope, maintain a project plan and prevent scope creep.
- Measure project health and performance using tools and techniques such as velocity, burn down charts, reports, retrospectives and one on one conversations with both teams and customers.
- Create and maintain an accurate project documentation to represent the status and progress of the project to the team, higher level management and customers.
- Report project status to stakeholders frequently and in a timely manner.
- Mitigate risks by measuring progress versus planned, reading people and being emphatic with everyone concerned with the project.
You should have proven experience in:
- At least one of (Required):
- Agile Project Management.
- Extreme Programming (XP).
- PMI Certified (With experience working in Agile Environments).
- Participating in Software development projects as a project manager or developer for information technology industries.
- Advanced English Level, C1 level es mandatory
- Team leadership.
- Calendar management.
- Tasks planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Conflict resolution.