LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $6 billion dollars worth of loans across about 30,000+ projects, becoming the nation’s largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 and has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $6 billion in fewer than 6 years
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Equity raised: $285MM to-date, including $75 million raised in Series E from Benefits Street Partners in December 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast-growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 26 states, which account for more than 80% of the nation’s real estate market
Homes financed: About 30,000
Principal and interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 300 employees in San Francisco and Pittsburgh
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country and build diverse teams while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local and want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates and drive creativity and innovation.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principles; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily – by helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business. LendingHome is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in chaos, Successful candidates should possess the ability to organize competing priorities and tasks, be a self-starter, result-oriented, and when in doubt always do right by the customer. You will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for the customer’s current and future projects and needs. Through our commitment to service and best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing your customers’ business with LendingHome and demonstrating why LendingHome is the best partner to serve their mortgage needs.
- Proactively build your borrower “book of business” – comprised of passionate real estate investors looking to grow their own businesses
- Operate as “Champion of the Customer” for all borrower needs
- Engage and support your clients’ needs – on their timetables – including occasional weekend and evening coverage
- Advise borrowers throughout the origination experience – particularly as it relates to pricing, valuation, rehab project scope-of-work
- Attend local and regional industry events – including REA meetings and conference
- Delivering a complete loan application file ready for underwriting
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each borrower relationship
- Contribute to projects that improve the business and effectiveness of the team
- Partnering with your customers to qualify for the right mortgage for their situation, obtain the required documentation, and guide them through the application process
- Operate as the champion for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as the result of being a trusted advisor
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Deliver and own communication for material LendingHome updates (e.g. new state licensing, new product, process changes, credit policy)
- Work cross-functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve and mitigate any customer or loan issues
- Support and empower your teammates in order to win as a team
- 3 years of sales experience required
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- Passion for Real Estate investing
- CRM or Salesforce experience
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Set high standards for yourself matched with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and growing organization
- High empathy and desire to help others
- Experience in formulating and presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Pittsburgh Business Times: Voted a “2019 Best Places to Work” and won first runner-up in the large company category
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- Pittsburgh Business Times: San Francisco fintech aggressively expands, looks to hire in Pittsburgh
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don’t forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time-off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.