LogDNA is a centralized log management solution that helps modern engineering teams be more productive in a DevOps-oriented world. It enables frictionless consumption and actionability of log data so developers can monitor, debug, and troubleshoot their systems with ease.
Our marketing team is responsible for delivering effective messaging, positioning, and promotion of the LogDNA brand, products, and solutions. We build awareness, drive acquisition, and expand usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns. Content that is engaging and technically authentic is the fuel that supports each of these areas.
We are looking for a collaborative Content Manager to join our team. Successful candidates will have a passion for sharing knowledge and engaging our customers and community. This role will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, PR, Product, and technical experts to manage, produce, and deliver content.
You will enjoy this role if you like learning and writing about technology and collaborating with people across multiple departments.
What to expect in the role
- Partner with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create, manage and deliver against a content roadmap each quarter. You’ll be focused on brand and product awareness, thought leadership, and sales enablement content in the following formats:
- Blog posts for the logdna.com blog
- Contributed blog posts
- eBooks and whitepapers
- Webinar abstracts and scripts
- Project manage internal and contract writers. This includes providing abstracts for them, being heavily involved in the editing and feedback loop, and giving them the tools and information that they need to write.
- Write unique content for all of our major owned channels including website, email, blog, social media, and more.
- Own SEO strategy and execution to measure the success of our content and create new content that will help improve our SEO posture.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- A love for storytelling and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to write about complex technology in a clear and easy to understand way. Technical knowledge or curiosity about log management, DevOps, and Kubernetes is a heavy plus.
- Deep empathy for LogDNA’s multiple audiences and a passion for helping them succeed. These audiences range from developers and SREs to C-level executives.
- Experience with SEO and analytics to drive high-quality traffic to the LogDNA website and determine how content is performing.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A team-first mentality as content spans nearly every discipline at LogDNA.
- 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing or related function.
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive advantages
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes… everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.