MarketerHire’s mission is to make expert marketing accessible to everyone. Our platform gives companies on-demand access to a global network of amazing, pre-vetted marketing talent and it is used by early-stage startups, billion-dollar unicorns, and Fortune 100 companies alike. By giving all companies access to amazing marketers – entrepreneurs and enterprises can focus on building great products.
We are also contributing to the future of work for our talented marketers. Our platform helps them earn significant additional income while maintaining their full-time job or taking a lot of the hassle and risk out of being full-time freelance. All of our jobs are also default-remote, enabling our talent to work anywhere in the world.
At MarketerHire, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves.
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
As our Integrations Developer, you will be assisting our tech team in maintaining, building, and conceptualizing internal automation and workflows. You will grow to become an expert in our full technology stack, and will continually provide mission-critical support to non-technical team members. Our ideal candidate must have an intense attention to detail, world-class organizational skills, and the ability to communicate / document effectively. You will need an analytical mindset and be able to problem-solve on the fly, and under pressure. Lastly, and most importantly you’ll need to have experience working remotely with large distributed teams across the gamut of US time zones.
- Continually stay informed and knowledgeable about our technical stack, including our current core components, and future additions.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and maintain our tech stack as problems are brought to the tech team’s attention.
- Optimize workflows and automation to reduce errors, complexity, and usage.
- Communicate thoroughly with team members and stakeholders to keep them informed on progress and problems.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and protocols to avoid problems with updates and component changes.
- Update legacy workflows to new standards.
- Track your performance and proactively collaborate with Tech Lead on how to improve as needed.
- Be highly responsive to all internal and external communication in Slack and email.
- Conceptualize new logic and workflows to solve problems and fix inefficiencies.
- You have a knack for programming and like to understand how things work.
- You have superhuman time management and organizational skills.
- You must have the ability to document and report on your work and findings.
- You will need to be able to successfully communicate with all employees and departments. This involves detailed explanations to the tech team, and more approachable, high-level verbiage to nontechnical team members.
- You are prepared to see your fixes, features, and flags through the release process including QA, and involved in feedback rounds.
- You can recognize problems and engineer solutions by your own initiative
- You like and are good at building Rube Goldberg machines (or you would, given the opportunity)
- Google Sheets/Excel (Experienced)
- Knowledge of CRM’s (Intermediate)
- Slack (Intermediate)
- Basic concepts of relational databases
- Social Media Advertising Pixel Development
In the first month you will:
- Complete high-level training to get familiar with all mission-critical stack components and their use cases.
- Learn the processes for ticketing, triaging, and responding to technical issues/tickets
- Begin taking internal tech fixes for non-mission-critical tasks.
- Get an introductory knowledge of our public-facing stack components, workflows, and processes.
In the first two months you will:
- Complete your technical onboarding and become familiar with most internal workflows and processes.
- Begin to conceptualize solutions to problems and handling minor mission-critical fixes with supervision.
- Help implement a companywide nomenclature for workflows and automation.
- Begin taking the minor web and forward-facing integration support tickets with supervision.
In the first three months you will:
- Begin to audit and optimize existing workflows.
- Start taking support tickets for all levels of issues/fixes with limited supervision.
- Begin handling larger website-related integrations fixes and projects with supervision.
- Assist in demoing and implementing new stack components.
In the first six months you will:
- Become fully versed in our entire technology stack.
- Assist in fully overhauling our main existing workflows for reduced complexity, enhanced error visibility, and overall modularity.