Website Constant Contact
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
What you’ll do:
- Create curated content for email marketing and social campaigns
- Customer requests may include – email campaigns, design logos, social media graphics, website graphics, and video ads using digital or print collateral as a basis
- Contribute to the design, content, and rollout of additional creative assets for marketing service offerings
- Respond to team member requests and offer graphic/content design advice
- Prioritize work based on marketer requirements and deadlines
- Email & Website Q&A
- Marketing content consultation/coaching
Who you are:
- Minimum of one year related experience in a content marketing-related role, with the use of Photoshop
- Excellent attendance record
- Strong technical knowledge of the products offered by Constant Contact
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a quick learner who is able to adapt quickly to new tests and strategies while balancing individual projects
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Passion to refine their craft by continued development and staying up to date on design and content trends
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we’re always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you’re passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, and seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.