We are seeking a unicorn Product/UX/UI Designer who will bring user experience to a new level and delight our demanding users even more.
Metadata platform consistently won the “Best Usability” award on G2 Crowd, but we think it can be X times better.
As a Product/UX Designer at Metadata, you will own the user experience for the entire metadata platform, designing simple clear UX for new features while improving the usability of the existing functionality. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Frontend Engineers as well as interact with internal users, conducting user testing, interviews, and such.
It is a rare opportunity to shine your creative talent, polish your craft, learn a lot, meet talented people, and claim UX ownership for an ambitious innovative product that is transforming B2B Marketing.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
Qualifications and experiences
- You are a true “Giver”
- You have 5+ years of UX/UI or Product Designer experience designing complex data-driven web applications
- You are eager to learn the entire existing product and thoroughly understand users’ workflows, their motivations, goal, and pain points
- You maintain a holistic view of the product at all times while working on UX/UI for new features or improving existing functionality
- You love the challenge of simplifying user experience despite the ever-growing complexity of the platform
- You have unparalleled attention to usability pitfalls, and you are tirelessly spotting them, organizing, and pushing improvements
- When working on a new feature, you keep searching and iterating design solutions until you feel you nailed it (but deep inside you know that a better idea might come later and you will embrace it)
- The complexity of new features does not scare you but invigorates and inspires! “Challenge accepted” is your motto.
- You learned the art of compromises and trade-offs and the power of team collaboration and support in fast-paced Agile environments.
- Online collaboration tools (like Slack, Jira, Confluence, Zoom) are indispensable parts of your virtual Office. You are a self-starter and know how to get things done while working remotely.
- You have a strong user-centric mindset, and you know how to analyze user feedback, “filter the noise” and make the right UX conclusions
- You have experience with data visualization, reports, and dashboards
- Ideally, you can work in America’s timezone or at least overlap half a day
What we offer
- REMOTE position
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible PTO & holidays
- Career growth opportunity
- Friendly and supportive team